Alpharetta HVAC Jobs
Lead Installer Job Description
Click HERE to Apply Online
ClimateSmith, LLC is a Heating & Cooling company that specializes in residential and light commercial service, add-on and replacement.
Our main focus as a company is maintaining a superb level of customer service and satisfaction. We feel that in order to achieve this goal, we must only employ the top professionals in our industry. Professionals that will truly listen to the needs of our customers. We provide our team members ongoing, first-class training to make sure that they deliver top-rate service and consistently offer an array of solutions that fits each customer’s situation and budget.
Our culture consists of a motivated, professional team who is fully engaged, energized, and committed to winning. Team pride flows and each member is hard wired to exceed expectations. Individuals share a passion to be the best and to be accountable to high standards - and that's what makes our culture thrive.
Reports to the Install Manager or Owners
- Performs a wide variety of installations in the heating, air conditioning, and ventilating systems, as well as accessories in accordance with company requirements and manufactures specifications.
- Oversees the work of Install Helpers and trainees to ensure work is performed correctly.
- Understands the operating principles of heating, air conditioning, and work safety practices related to HVAC work.
- Knowledge of methods, tools, and equipment used in the repair of heating and air conditioning equipment in residential and light commercial buildings.
- Performs daily work duties associated with the trade with little to no supervision in the field.
- Responsible for delivery of excellent customer service and sustaining high levels of customer satisfaction. Effectively communicates with customer regarding questions, concerns, and problems. Promotes products and services to the customer.
- Keeps accurate accounting of inventory and maintains tools on his installation vehicle
- Understands and performs accurate record keeping including billing of customers, parts used checklist, timesheets, and purchase invoices.
- Employee embraces learning opportunities both supplied by the company and sought out by themselves.
- 2 years of journey-level experience operating, maintaining, and installing HVAC equipment.
- High-school diploma or GED. Higher education a plus.
- Possess of a valid Georgia Driver's License.
- EPA Certification
- Pass criminal background checks.
- Pass a Drug Screening
- Possess an analytical and mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to follow technical instructions.
- Ability to explain technical information to our customers at a level they understand.
- Able to work independently.
- Available to work flexible hours and on-call shifts as needed.
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds and ability to lift and carry items weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Effectively use of business technology platforms
Medical and Dental Insurance, retirement plan, paid vacations, 6 paid holidays, uniforms, company vehicle, company phone, company paid ongoing training and certifications.
Click HERE to Apply Online