Is your HVAC System Ready for the Fall?
School has started, summer is winding down, and football season is here. Fall is just around the corner bringing the changing of leaves and cooler temperatures. September is a good month to take the time to make sure your HVAC system is ready for the fall. The fall gives your HVAC system a much-needed break with the cooler temps before having to heat your home in the winter. Certain things need to be done to wrap up the summer and prepare for the winter for your HVAC system.
HVAC System Maintenance Tips to Prepare for the Cooler Temps
- Check and replace air filters. Dirty air filters make your HVAC system less efficient which causes needless strain on the working parts of the system.
- Clean the area around your unit. This allows for maximum airflow to the fan and increases the unit’s efficiency.
- Adjust and program your thermostat. During the fall months, temperatures fluctuate and now would be a good time to install or program your smart thermostat.
- Get a professional end of the season AC tune-up. This will ensure that your unit is ready for the winter and also make sure there are no leaks that could be a bigger problem later on.
- Get your furnace checked in the fall to make sure it is winter-ready.
Professional HVAC Services in Alpharetta
Now is the best time to call ClimateSmith to come out and service your HVAC system with summer ending and fall beginning. When it comes to keeping your home properly cooled or heated, your HVAC system should be your priority this includes regular maintenance between seasons. A ClimateSmith skilled technician can inspect your heating system making sure the system is ready to make your home comfortable during the coming colder months. Over time, regular tune-ups lead to extending the life of your system and cost efficiency in your bills.
Don’t let the fall pass you by without getting proper maintenance done on your HVAC system, call ClimateSmith, LLC today for a free estimate and consultation!
Posted on behalf of ClimateSmith, LLC
Alpharetta, GA 30005