Guardian Preventive Maintenance Plan
- Two annual visits for season maintenance
- 15% discount on parts and labor
- No diagnostic fee while under the terms of the Guardian Preventive Maintenance Plan
- Add additional units discounted
Benefits of the ClimateSmith Maintenance Plan
- YOUR MONTHLY ENERGY COSTS ARE REDUCED – A well-maintained and clean system will operate more efficiently and use less energy.
- PEACE OF MIND – You know your equipment is well maintained and operating efficiently.
- YOU SAVE MONEY – Receive substantial savings on maintenance checks and repair calls.
- EXTENDS EQUIPMENT LIFE – Like your car, your heating/cooling system will last longer if it is periodically ‘tuned up’.
- REDUCED BREAKDOWNS – Well-maintained equipment has fewer problems.
- CONVENIENCE – We will remind you when it is time to schedule your seasonal inspections.
- PRIORITY SERVICE – Your system will be operating and providing comfort without long delays.
GAS FURNACE INSPECTION
- Check thermostat
- Replace filter. Media filters are extra.
- Check the heat exchanger.
- Clean and check the burners.
- Clean and adjust the pilot or ignition system.
- Check flue, vent & chimney base.
- Check all safety controls.
- Check gas valve for proper gas pressure.
- Check blower motor. Oil if necessary.
- Check belt and adjust if necessary.
- Check inducer motor.
- Check temperature rise.
- Check for carbon monoxide.
AIR CONDITIONING INSPECTION
- Check thermostat
- Replace Air filter. Media filters extra.
- Clean Condenser Coil. Some commercial applications could incur extra charges.
- Check Amperage of compressor and outdoor fan motor.
- Check refrigerant pressures with superheat or sub-cooling.
- Check contactor.
- Check relays.
- Check fuses.
- Check condensate drain.
- Check condensate pump where applicable.
- Check temperature drop to verify airflow and that unit is cooling properly.
OIL FURNACE INSPECTION
In addition to the appropriate checks above:
- Replace nozzle and oil filter.
- Set electrodes
- Adjust air mixture.
- Check primary control.
HEAT PUMP & AIR HANDLER INSPECTION
Note: Since the condition of the oil is unknown we cannot guarantee the filter or the nozzle.
Includes air conditioning checks plus:
- Check reversing valve.
- Check the defrost control.
- Check safety controls
- Check sequencers.
- Check heating elements amp draw.
Note: Condensing coil only cleaned at Air-conditioning check.
*Call for pricing on oil furnaces.